Nonstick cooking spray
6 large eggs
2 large ripe bananas
¾ cup canned black beans, drained,
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract, divided use
1½ tsp. baking powder
⁄3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
¾ cup reduced-fat (2%) cottage cheese
10 drops liquid stevia
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with spray; set aside.
- Add eggs, bananas, beans, cocoa powder, 1 tsp. extract, and
baking powder to a blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish; sprinkle evenly with
chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Rinse blender; add cottage cheese, remaining 1 tsp. vanilla extract,
and liquid stevia. Cover; blend until very smooth.
- Slowly pour cottage cheese mixture onto chocolate mixture in rows
until most of the surface is covered. Use a butter knife to marble
brownies by dragging knife in straight lines from left then top to
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until center is set and a toothpick inserted
comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
- Cut into 8 pieces; serve immediately, or store refrigerated in an
airtight container for up to 4 days.