- ½ medium mango sliced
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey Shakeology
- Popsicle sticks
- ½ cup all-natural granola
- Evenly place fruit in four ice pop molds. Set aside.
- Place almond milk and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly into four ice pop molds; insert a popsicle stick into each pop. Freeze for 1 hour, or until pops start to set.
- Evenly divide granola between pops. Freeze for 3 hours, or until set.
- Eat immediately, or freeze in an airtight container up to five days until ready to eat.