Fun Fact about these muffins: They are gluten free and vegan AND DELICIOUS. I mean… what’s more to say?!?!
Foil muffin papers/cupcake liners
Nonstick cooking spray
4 large eggs
1 large ripe banana
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
½ cup dry rolled oats (gluten-free)
2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1 medium zucchini, grated
¼ cup mini-chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Line muffin pan with 12 muffin papers and lightly coat with spray;
- Place eggs, banana, extract, oats, cocoa powder, and baking
powder in blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture into a medium mixing bowl. Add zucchini and
chocolate chips; stir to combine.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick
inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins to cooling rack. Serve immediately, or store
refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days.